Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nouveau Riche Network Creates Millionaires

When you become part of the Nouveau Riche Community Network, you become part of the fastest growing, nationwide, real estate investing community in America. Investor services, professional contacts, investing opportunities, and fellowship of other like-minded investors are elements that make or break professional real estate investors. Within this Professional Community for Nouveau Riche Students you enjoy exclusive benefits not seen anywhere else.

“I bought the Ohio property with the click of a mouse and then closed the purchase transaction during my lunch hour at work!”

“I had always wanted to ‘dabble’ in Real Estate, but I didn’t know much about it. Then I joined Nouveau Riche in November of 2005. Since then, my Real Estate IQ and confidence have increased tremendously! What I learned through the program allowed me to keep my condominium and invest in real estate at the same time. First, I bought a SFR in Loveland, Ohio and leased it back to the developer in January 2006. Then weeks later I closed on a 4-plex in South Torrance, California. And the numbers are beautiful: combined equity preserved and gained $350,000, with a net monthly positive cash flow of $200! My portfolio is now worth over $2 Million!

Even in my wildest dreams I never would have believed I could increase my wealth so quickly while still working full-time in the health care industry. And I’m just getting started! Thanks Nouveau Riche for providing 1st class Real Estate college education. And with the Investor Concierge service – I bought the Ohio property with the click of a mouse and then closed the purchase transaction during my lunch hour at work!” – Marcie Guillermo, Redondo Beach, CA


Nouveau Riche is a true community of investors that believe real estate investing is a ‘team sport, not a one man sport!”

After losing a great deal of money in the stock market many years ago, Marc believed that real estate was the best investment medium on the planet and had a burning desire to find out how to take advantage of it. He began his venture with the purchase of a program he saw on late night TV. Several years and four different programs later, Marc had lots of questions but nowhere to go for the answers.

Marc tells his story, “By the time I was finished with the fourth program I had developed a very negative complex about myself. I became frustrated as I saw others getting results and I still didn’t seem to get it! When I was introduced to Nouveau Riche, I realized that they had what I had been missing with all of the other programs, a community with ongoing help and support! This made all the difference in the world!

As I write this, I am currently holding almost $5 Million in real estate and I have not used any of my money or credit. My last fix and flip was with none of my money or credit. Almost one year ago, a partner and I started building 8 spec homes in Phoenix, none of my money or credit. The first one sold about three months ago for $130,000 net profit. One down, seven to go and yes, I am extremely excited! My partner and I acquired 80 acres in Queen Creek, none of my money or credit. The point that I am trying to make is, YOU BECOME WHAT YOU HANG AROUND! Nouveau Riche is a true community of investors that believe real estate investing is a ‘team sport, not a one man sport!’” – Marc Gleeman, Phoenix, AZ

Learn More About the Following:
Nouveau Riche Real Estate Investment College
The Nouveau Riche College Experience
Wealth Creation through Nouveau Riche
Education for Real Estate Investing
Real Estate Investor Mentoring
The Nouveau Riche Community Experience
Entrepreneurial Opportunity
Nouveau Riche and Jim Piccolo
Nouveau Riche and Bob Snyder
Nouveau Riche Student Testimonials
Nouveau Riche Training Events
Is Nouveau Riche a Scam?
Nouveau Riche Charity Relationships